Community Groups are the heartbeat of all we do at Redemption City. They are groups of men, women, and children that gather throughout the County to eat, serve, and grow together. We've been asked before, "why should I join a Community Group?", and while there are a lot of great reasons why you should, here are ten!
- God Created you to be in Community (Gen. 1 & 2).
- To encourage one another in love and good works (Heb. 10:24-25).
- Easier to fight our flesh, the world, and the Devil (Heb. 12:2-15).
- To become disciples who make disciples (Matt. 28).
- To experience close encounters with God through prayer, study, fellowship, conversation, and serving others.
- To gain a deeper and practical understanding of God's Word (2 Tim. 3:16-17).
- To have a neutral platform to engage your neighbors, co-workers, and family with the Gospel (Phil. 1:12-26).
- To identify gifts and talents God has given you to leverage for the benefit of another (1 Pet. 4:!0).
- So you don't have to Celebrate your victories, cry during tragedy, and worship God ALONE!
- To honor Jesus in love, oneness, and submission through Biblical community (John 17:22-23).
To get more information on Community Groups at RCC or to find one that works for you, you can visit our Community Group page.